I don’t know about you, but I sure love to connect with my listeners. I LOVE building community! As podcasters, we all ask the questions – “How can I connect with my listeners on a deeper level?” “How can I grow my listener community?” “How can I better interact with my listeners?” “How do I build loyalty with my listeners?”
When I initially started Profitcast, I thought I’d only be talking about how to monetize your podcast. I was surprised to see that podcasters equally wanted to learn how to master the listening community dilemmas. Not to mention that in order to profit with a podcast, building your listener community is ESSENTIAL!
That’s why we’re talking with Wayne Henderson today! He’s got some great tips to growing your listener community!
My Crazy Theory – Further thoughts
My theory has been, regardless of whether you’re a young podcaster or a super-experienced podcaster, you’ve got at least one, if not more, nugget of wisdom that will help all of us in developing a large and loyal audience and having the privilege of generating income with our podcast.
As I’ve been interviewing other podcasters, I am ALREADY blown away at the nuggets of wisdom each of these podcasters have! We’re only three episodes in and one week from launch and WOW. I’m already seeing this theory prove true!
Wayne also owns a company called Media Voice Overs, where he provides awesome voice over work for podcasts, radio, TV, videos, and more!
What we be talkin’ about today
- How Wayne got started in Podcasting and what it means to him as well as his goal for podcasting
- Making sure you have the right tools in order for starting your podcast (or fine-tuning your current podcast) including how to maximize your iTunes exposure
- Some sweet tips for engaging with your listener community and how to build that community
- A couple of fun ways to promote affiliate links!
- And yes… more. :)
I almost shared a story… but I won’t… so here are the action steps!
- Take action on the strategies discussed immediately
- Give the Profitcast Universe feedback on your successes and learning moments so we can all learn together!
- Check out Wayne’s podcasts and voice over work – Media Voice Overs
- If you like Wayne, his thoughts, his podcasts, etc. give him some love and rate and review his podcasts on iTunes (links above for each show!)
- Give me your feedback on today’s episode of Profitcast!
- Have an AMAZING week!!! :)