What in Sam Hill is that all about?
Well I’ll tell you! I’ve had quite a few questions that have some common elements – elements that are essential for a professionally produced podcast. In order to monetize your podcast and grow a large and loyal audience, there are some key ingredients that your podcast needs. Those key ingredients will help you to achieve that professionally produced podcast! It will be AWESOME and your listeners will thank you!
Today, I go SOLO on Profitcast to share some of these key ingredients! These are by no means a complete list of ingredients for ensuring your podcast is professionally produced. Nor is this an exhaustive discussion about it either. I’ll save that for later. For today, I’ll talk about some of the key strategies I’ve used (and coached) for creating and ensuring your podcast is professionally produced!
This goes BEYOND just the actual *sound* of your podcast and delves into content, organization, value, presentation, etc. I hope you enjoy the show!
Shout Out to Stephanie from TV Rewind Podcast
Stephanie invited me to be a part of her podcast this week – TV Rewind – and it was a blast! It was a privilege to be a part of her podcast and talk TV! I met Stephanie through TV Talk. We talked about quite a few shows including The Flash, Shark Tank, The Fosters, and more! You can check out the TV Rewind Podcast HERE!
The Ingredients to this Concoction we Called an Episode!
- Asking if our podcasts are ready for monetization or even a large and loyal audience
- Intro/Outro Production
- Podcast Process Breakdown
- Podcast Equipment
- Show Notes and Content Preparation
- Creating and Providing Value for your Listeners
- Podcasting Presentation Mastery
- Talking TO your listeners rather than AT them
- Editing Your Audio and Software
- Podcast Player Plugins on Profitcast
- How I make my Interviews sound so good
- NEXT Week’s Guest! :)
- Which ingredients can you take today?
- Give the Profitcast Universe feedback on your successes and learning moments so we can all learn together!
- Give me your feedback on today’s episode of Profitcast! E-mail email@example.com or on Twitter @iamtherealbrian
- Get busy becoming PROFITABLE! Let’s make an IMPACT with our podcasts!
Links and Resources
- BRIAN’S TWITTER
- TV REWIND PODCAST
- TV REWIND PODCAST ON ITUNES
- SMART PODCAST PLAYER
- PODCAST MOVEMENT CONFERENCE