Hmm… so this week I decided to go back to the “basics” and make sure Profitcast was lining up with my original mission and vision for the show.
By the way, we should ALL have either already done this with our podcast before we launched OR… if we’ve never done it, then we should go back and make sure your podcast aligns with your mission, vision, and identity.
I realized that, in some ways, Profitcast has definitely stayed on course and excelled. In other ways, however, Profitcast strayed off course and failed to deliver. I talk about it in this episode of Profitcast.
I’ve also been thinking a lot about the monetization and listener growth strategies for our podcasts. I keep coming back to the same question – Why do some podcasters go out and do all of the right things, apply all of the right strategies, and succeed wildly while others, who also did the right things and applied the same right strategies, not succeed?
I believe I discovered a missing key strategy that just might help each of us to succeed massively… that is… if we’re willing to put in the time, tenacity, perseverance, and commitment.
Here’s my question for you: What do you want from me? What would you like to see Profitcast deliver to YOU in 2015? Get specific.
CLICK HERE to contact me!
- The 4 podcasters
- The “basics” of our podcasts
- Mission, vision, identity, niche, avatar, etc.
- How Profitcast held up to its mission, vision, identity, etc.
- Monetization and listener growth strategies and why some people succeed and others don’t
- A Missing key strategy
- Daniel J. Lewis joining me next week to co-host the episode, discussing monetization strategies successful podcasters are using and which ones are beneficial and relevant
Question of the week?
What do you want from me? What would you like to see Profitcast deliver to YOU in 2015? Get specific.