So it’s not really a math formula, per se, but it IS something I’ve been researching, observing, formulating, and then LIGHT-BULBING once I realized a commonality across all successful podcasters and entrepreneurs!
Naturally, I have to share it with you. :)
The interesting part of this is that some of this is commonly talked about across the board as a strategy to grow and monetize your podcast. But here’s the thing: putting all of these strategies together is what, I believe, creates success and profit. I don’t believe most teach all of these things in THIS way.
The other surprising thing is when I ask successful podcasters how they became successful and profited and the response is:
“I don’t know.”
This answer is much more common than you might think.
So here’s the formula I think is the key:
- Pain/problem that WE have – personal connection
- Pain/problem we can also solve – knowledge and ability and drive
- Passion for that topic (is it something we actually WANT to find a solution for, help others with, etc.)
- Avatar WANTS and knows they NEED a solution
- Avatar WILLING to “pay” for that solution
- Able to differentiate yourself with your solution/dominate your niche
Listen in for the expanded discussion!
And THANK YOU to Jodey Smith for sponsoring Profitcast! Check out his stuff BELOW! DO IT!