It’s like drinking from a fire hose! From social media and community building to monetization strategies!
Having the opportunity to interview Final Clock Out was a treat! Even though their audience is Millenials, their experiences, thoughts, and tips are for all podcasters looking to grow a large and loyal audience and profit with their passion podcast!
We talk lots of strategies… and I mean lots! There are some great tips that Jeremy and Taylor give in this interview! In fact, I plan on putting some of them into practice so I can report on how they go! Want to join me?
About Taylor and Jeremy of Final Clock Out
Final Clock Out was created for the movers and doers of this world. The people who understand there is more risk in not doing, than in doing. People who understand that movement is where life takes place and comfort zones are stretched.
Part of Final Clock Out’s mission is that their listeners will never have to experience that debilitating feeling of isolation, and instead have a network of many others well on their way working toward a lifestyle that embodies their passions, skills, and highest dreams.
Final Clock Out is here to inspire and equip the generation of Millennials to leave the job they hate to pursue a life they love.
Taylor and Jeremy bring a passion from their experiences to help Millennials succeed. With their passion, however, also comes ACTION to impact others and helping entrepreneurs to accomplish life and business goals!
BUT, it’s not JUST about Millenials as their information and experience spans all walks of life.
Stuff we chatted about in this episode!
- Having a skill, a trade, and a platform to use in order to solve problems for others.
- How fear can rule our decisions and life path. Instead, we need to believe in ourselves and take healthy risks.
- How ESSENTIAL Twitter is and how it can build INCREDIBLE relationships and powerful connections!
- How to utilize Twitter correctly and build loyalty.
- Other forms of social media that can be very helpful for your podcast.
- How people are using different forms of social media
- Building a community and providing value.
- Gamefication of the podcast.
- Being responsive to listening community.
- Making yourself available to the people who are highly motivated and want direct connection.
- The strategies Jeremy and Taylor are using to set themselves up to profit with their new podcast!
- Just get started!
- Take action on the strategies discussed immediately – I say this every week, but we are LEARNING IMPORTANT STUFF!! :)
- Give the Profitcast Universe feedback on your successes and learning moments so we can all learn together!
- Check out Final Clock Out with Jeremy and Taylor – Final Clock Out
- If you resonated with Taylor and Jeremy and love what they’re doing, rate and review their podcast on iTunes HERE!
- Give me your feedback on today’s episode of Profitcast!
- Get busy becoming PROFITABLE! Let’s make an IMPACT with our podcasts!
Links and Resources
- FINAL CLOCK OUT’S WEBSITE
- FINAL CLOCK OUT’S FACEBOOK PAGE
- FINAL CLOCK OUT ON ITUNES
- FINAL CLOCK OUT ON STITCHER
- TAYLOR’S TWITTER
- JEREMY’S TWITTER
- PODCAST MOVEMENT CONFERENCE