Do your listeners share your podcast explosively?
Do you know the names and some personal facts of at least 25% of your listeners?
Are you feeling frustrated that you’re not getting better interaction with your listener community?
I talk with Jessica Rhodes of Interview Connections and the Rhodes to Success Podcast about relationships, networking, interviews, and, yes, growing your podcast.
Jessica has some awesome tips on EFFECTIVELY growing your podcast in ways that are extremely simple and achievable. Yet… so profound.
After today’s episode of Profitcast, you should have the information necessary to take action on building exceptional relationships with your community and, as a result, watch your podcast grow. :)
If you haven’t already, will you commit to learning personal facts of 25% of your listener community? CLICK HERE to contact me!
Jessica Rhodes is the founder of Entrepreneur Support Services, Inc. (ESS), a business providing a variety of support services to busy and time strapped entrepreneurs and small business owners. ESS is the parent company to Interview Connections, the premier source for booking outstanding guests for your podcast.
Jessica earned a Bachelor’s degree in Communications from Temple University and has trained extensively in interpersonal communication while studying Strategic Communication at Temple.
Jessica spent six years working for a nonprofit where she managed a large staff of door to door fundraisers, earning her a reputation as a passionate and skilled saleswoman. In fact, she’s been told that she could “sell ice to an Eskimo!”
With her most important job now being ‘mom’ to her son Nathan, Jessica left the nonprofit world to start Entrepreneur Support Services, Inc., so she could bring her exceptional skills in sales, marketing, and administrative support to growth-oriented entrepreneurs and small business owners who need support to help in a number of areas so they can stay focused on their most urgent, high revenue-generating priorities.
- Focusing on the individual people is the MOST IMPORTANT thing you can do
- Knowing first and last name, email address, and at LEAST 1 personal fact (if not more) of about 25% of your listeners
- If you know specific people who would benefit from your episode, share it personally with them – value!
- You can share your podcast all you want but as soon as a LISTENER shares it with others, then it explodes
- Profits will increase faster if you focus on client retention rather than client acquisition (FOCUS ON CURRENT LISTENERS)
- MAKE CURRENT LISTENERS RAVING FANS!!
- Keep being who YOU are – be true to yourself
The Rhodes to Action
- CHECK OUT THE LINKS BELOW
- Please check out Jessica’s websites and podcast! (LINKS BELOW)
- Question this week:
- If you haven’t already, will you commit to learning personal facts of 25% of your listener community?
- Give me your feedback on today’s episode of Profitcast!